Chalet Aspen offers guests the rare combination of a cosy ambience in a spacious setting. This is a charming property, ideal for those wishing to experience true alpine tradition.
For those looking for traditional, alpine charm look no further than Chalet Aspen. Authentic interiors are seamlessly combined with contemporary furniture creating one of Courchevel's homeliest and attractive chalets.
The property also benefits from an excellent location only 80 metes from the Stade du Slalom piste. A quick walk to the slopes and a brief ski down to the main lift station will ensure guests are up on the mountainside in no time at all.
Six en suite bedrooms including a master suite comfortably sleep 12 adults and are all located on the ground and first floors. A few steps down to the lower level of the chalet takes guests into a relaxation area equipped with sofas, a home cinema system, hammam, sauna and jacuzzi.
The bright and spacious open plan living and dining area is on the top floor with access to the kitchen area and balcony offering superb views.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Cinema room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Wood fireplace
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 1 x Master suite double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Distance to piste: 80 metres (Stade du Slalom)
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Chalet rental price, includes breakfast (cost of food and beverage payable in resort)
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome basket and arrival assistance
- Daily Breakfast (not including cost of food and beverage)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels and linen
- Midweek towel and linen change
- End of stay cleaning
- Local tourist tax
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- The cost of food and beverage is not included
- Local tourist tax is not included
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.