Hotel Coeur de Megève
In the heart of Megève this hotel has a lively and vibrant atmosphere.
Setting the scene
Hotel Coeur de Megève is a luxury boutique hotel situated in the heart of Megève in the pedestrianised hub of the village. Guests will not only enjoy having the village amenities on their doorstep but the Chamois cable car is only a three minute walk away too, offering easy access to the slopes.
With just 38 rooms and suites the hotel has a wonderful cosy atmosphere decorated in warm tones and soft fabrics. Brushed walnut walls complement the contemporary furniture and there is a range of room types to accommodate different family and friend groups.
Hotel Coeur de Megève has character and charm, that will certainly leave you wanting more.
Rooms and Suites
There are a total of 38 rooms that have been elegantly designed with warm fabrics.
- Comfort (15-20sqm) Double / Twin bedroom with en suite shower. Some have a balcony.
- Superior (20-24sqm) Double bedroom with en suite shower or bathroom and desk area.
- Duplex Junior Suite (34sqm) Ground floor living area with sofa bed and balcony, as well as an attic room with king size bed on the first floor. It has spacious storage space, a dressing room and a bathroom with double washbasin and large bathtub.
- Terrace Junior Suite (34sqm) King size bed with dressing room, office, a living room, a large bathroom with bathtub and Italian shower and a terrace overlooking the Planay torrent.
- Family Suite (46sqm) Attic suite with sitting area as well as a balcony. It is composed of two communicating rooms, one of which has a bunk bed, and two independent bathrooms. (2 adults and 3 children)
- Suite (42-48sqm) King size bed with a lounge area and a large dressing room, they open onto a terrace or a balcony with a view of the bell tower and the stream. The bathroom features a bathtub, an Italian shower as well as a beautiful double washbasin.
Spa and Wellness
Guests have the opportunity to relax and unwind in the Tata Harper Spa with its two treatment cabins, a sensory shower, a Finnish sauna, a nail bar and a herbal tea bar.
Dining and Après Ski
Restaurant Le Coeur
Serving tasty dishes inspired by the Savoy region cuisine. An elegant and lively setting.
An intimate cocktail bar overlooking the busy village street.
The covered heated terrace is a cosy spot in the centre of the village. Enjoy the comfortable sofas and fake furs with a glass of wine accompanied by small sharing plates.
- Distance to lifts: 3 minutes walk to Chamois cable cars
- Distance to resort centre: centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1865 817 420 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
33 Rooms & Suites
38 Rooms & Suites
Val d'Isère, France
30 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.