Chalet La Loze
Setting a new standard of luxury ski chalets in Meribel Villages, Chalet La Loze offers the perfect escape for a larger group.
Chalet La Loze is a one of a kind luxury ski chalet in Meribel Village. Designed to accommodate large groups, this chalet can sleep up to 15 guests in seven bedrooms, most with their own opulent en suite bathrooms, some even with Japanese toilets. There is a bunk room to sleep three guests, and two of the bedrooms share a bathroom.
The main living area affords views across the valley from the large sofas, and there's also a bar, dining table for up to 16 people, and balcony access to drink in those mountain views.
In terms of wellness facilities, Chalet La Loze doesn't disappoint. Soothe any aching muscles in your very own outdoor hot tub, indoor Hammam, massage room and spa shower, all of which are perfect for a post-ski wind down. For entertainment later in the evening, make use of the chalet's cinema room, with large TV and comfortable chairs, a fantastic space for kicking back and watching a movie.
Chalet La Loze is Just a stones throw from the Golf chairlift which offers supremely easy access to the Three Valleys Ski area, one of the the largest in the world. If the snow is good you might also be able to ski back to the chalet!
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 375 sqm
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Bar area
- TV snug room
- Ski boot room
- 1 x Master suite with ensuite bathroom, dressing room and balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 3 x Twin/Double bedroom with ensuite shower room
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 3 children) with shared bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute walk (Golf lift)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- EUR 10,000 security deposit is required by credit authorisation two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.