Chalet Lapin Blanc
A brilliant ski-in/ski-out chalet in a desirable location!
A ski-in/ski-out chalet situated at the bottom of the Georges Mauduit piste, which means it is only seconds from the main lift centre of Méribel and the ski school meeting points. Yet the chalet is only a short walk from the centre of town. Situated on the East side of the valley the chalet has wonderful views towards the Tougnete side of the mountain.
Entering the chalet on the ground floor, you will find the ski room with heated boot warmer, glove and clothes dryer, sauna, cinema/ games room and garage. The accommodation is spread across four floors with over 420 square meters of living space and sleeping up to 14 people in seven large super-king/twin en-suite bedrooms.
The enormous sitting/dining room is the heart of the chalet. There is a central open log fire between the sitting room and dining room with ample seating for 14 guests. The sitting room has double height ceilings opening up to the mezzanine above and with south-facing views through the large picture windows which lead through to the sun terrace. The chalet also has an outdoor hot tub.
The chalet is finished to a luxurious standard with décor sourced both locally and from England. Local wood and stone feature prominently with opulent furnishings and furniture. Bedrooms are carpeted throughout and each room is designed uniquely. Beds are king size zip and link Hypnos beds to give you that perfect nights sleep. The sitting room is light and airy with comfortable sofas and floored with extra wide oak floorboards.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Media room
- 3 x Twin/super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Twin/super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom & west facing balconies
- 1 x Twin/super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate shower & south facing balcony (space for extra children's bed)
- Chalet manager
- Chalet assistant
- Experienced chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Pre-dinner canapés on 6 nights
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private resort driving service (8:30am-midnight)
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Complimentary baby sitting on the staff night off available
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Additional childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Children under 12 receive a EUR 100 discount
- The property is strictly non smoking
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Empty beds are subject to a EUR 200 discount per empty bed.
- Children under 3 are free of charge, providing they sleep in the same bedroom as their parents. However there is a charge of EUR 200 per week for use of all baby equipment.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.