Hameau des Neiges
Ideal for groups of family or friends looking for independent spaces, but also having the opportunity to socialise together.
Hameau des Neiges comprises of a collection of three chalets, Chalet Mariefleur, Chalet Marielaine and Chalet Brioche, in an exclusive cul-de-sac at the entrance to Meribel. The chalets, sleeping up to 27 guests, have a traditional Savoyard stone and wooden alpine exterior, but have been elegantly designed with modern and stylish interiors.
Chalet Mariefleur sleeps 11 guests and is set over four floors with five large bedrooms, a wonderful open plan living and dining area, and a separate kitchen. This luxury ski chalet also has the use of a wellness area with sauna and steam room, plus access to an outdoor Jacuzzi.
Chalet Marielaine sleeps seven guests and is made up of three twin / double bedrooms all with en suite facilities. This chalet also has a sunken outdoor Jacuzzi and a wooden sauna pod for rejuvenating any tired limbs after a busy day on the slopes.
Chalet Brioche sleeps nine guests and is located in the same building as Chalet Marielaine. The property has four en suite bedrooms, all with either a twin or double bed. The lounge is beautifully designed with wooden panelling and a cosy fireplace - the perfect spot for enjoying a glass of wine or taking in the mountain views.
Guests staying at Hameau des Neiges can use the minibus shuttle service that runs from 8am to 8pm daily to take you to the ski lifts or drop you in the town centre for exploring all that the village has to offer.
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Sauna and steam room
- Open fireplaces
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Cinema room
- Billiards table and bar
Hameau des Neiges:
Chalet Marielaine (Sleeps 6 +1)
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room. Single bed on mezzanine (limited headroom)
- 1 x Mezzanine twin/double bedroom with en suite bath (access via steep steps, limited headroom)
Chalet Mariefleur (Sleeps 10+1)
- 4 x Twin/double bedrooms and en suite bathrooms with shower and bath
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with mezzanine with single bed, en suite shower room
Chalet Brioche (Sleeps 8+1)
- 3 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. Steep steps to mezzanine with single bed and limited headroom
- Experienced chef
- Chalet manager
- Chalet host
- In-resort shuttle service
- Distance to piste: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 12 minute walk/5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Daily breakfast (continental self-serve on 2 days)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's tea served at 6pm (if required)
- Canapés and 4-course dinner on 5 nights
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Housekeeping on 5 mornings
- After-breakfast kitchen and dining room tidy on staff days off
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen, slippers
- Mid week towel change
- In-resort shuttle service (08.00 - 20:00)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Tourist tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet La Ferme de Mon Grand Père
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.