Hotel La Chaudanne
Fantastic family-friendly hotel just a stones' throw from the slopes. Children will love the games room!
Setting the scene
Ideally situated in the centre of Méribel, a short stroll from the pistes, La Chaudanne offers warm and welcoming Alpine style accommodation for families and friends. As a guest here you can enjoy the many facilities, relax in the spa or enjoy a drink in the cosy bar. After a busy day on the slopes and enjoying the hotel facilities, the 64 rooms and suites provide a welcome respite, with a lovely modern décor whilst still in keeping with the mountain environment
Rooms and Suites
- Small Room (12-14 sqm) ideally for single occupancy. Shower room, no balcony.
- Standard Room (18-20 sqm) Double or twin beds, most rooms have a balcony. South facing rooms have views over Mont Vallon.
- Superior Room (24-28 sqm) Double or twin beds with a lounge area, can sleep an additional child on a sofa bed. Most rooms have a balcony.
- Family Room (25 sqm) with a double or twin bedroom and a separate area with a single bed. Can sleep up to 3 people.
- Family Room (28-30 sqm) with a double or twin bedroom and separate space with 2 single beds. Can sleep up to 4 people.
- Duplex Suite (32 sqm) with lounge area and balcony downstairs and upper mezzanine with double bed. Can sleep up to 3 people.
- Lounge Suite (32-40 sqm) Double bedroom with a separate living room featuring a double sofa bed, can sleep up to 4 people.
- Deluxe Family Room (54-57 sqm) with a double bedroom featuring a lounge area and a connecting triple bedroom. Some rooms are split over two levels. Can sleep up to 5 people.
Spa and Wellness
The Spa by Nuxe offers a natural setting to indulge in a relaxing or invigorating massage, various beauty and skincare treatments. You will find a 10 metre indoor pool in the wellness area, along with a eucalyptus steam, dry sauna and even a fitness room for those with energy still to burn.
Dining and Après Ski
Le 80 Restaurant
The lively brasserie offers relaxed dining and live music most evenings, including regular appearances from the team behind the Folie Douce.
Enjoy a cocktail and a snack in a welcoming, relaxed environment with comfy seating and friendly staff. For younger guests (and those young at heart) there is a Candy Bar offering a range of confectionery all day long.
Located in the adjoining 5-star sister Hotel Le Kaila, Laurent Azoulay's gastronomic restaurant l’Ekrin boasts one Michelin star. Designed with rich and warm tones in a sophisticated and welcoming atmosphere, this cosy restaurant will be serving up local dishes using only the best seasonal products.
Located high on the mountain this bistro is a perfect suntrap for lazy lunches and simple, wholesome home made food.
Children and teens can be kept entertained in the kids area and games room – which is supervised during the holidays. Children are also welcome in the spa with a specially created menu, and of course the indoor pool is for all to enjoy.
- Distance to piste: 100 metres
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 300 per night||from EUR 380 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 730 per night||from EUR 960 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
53 Rooms & Suites
Val Thorens, France
Hotel Le Val Thorens
80 Rooms & Suites
San Cassiano, Italy
70 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.