The wrap around balconies at La Chouette are a delight with spectacular views and a perfect spot for a post ski drink!
Chalet La Chouette is a traditional, alpine luxury ski chalet built of local stone and wood. Nestled into the hillside, the chalet has a gorgeous setting with breath taking views across to the Tougnete and Cherferie ski slopes. Set over four floors, Chalet La Chouette is located at the end of a cul de sac, in an exclusive, tranquil area of Mussillon. Clients can enjoy the peace and serenity of this beautiful setting, but also have the advantage of only being a 3-4 minute drive from Meribel and all its amenities.
Five out of the seven bedrooms can be made up as a twin or double bedroom and the remaining two are fixed double bedrooms. Each room has been elegantly designed with soft, natural tones, complementing all the pale wood and fresh white walls in the rooms. All the bedrooms have a private bathroom, with luxury toiletries from Bramley.
Chalet La Chouette has a spacious sitting area with huge comfortable sofas nestled around a roaring open fireplace. The perfect spot for you to unwind after a day on the slopes with a warm hot chocolate sharing the highlights of the day. There is also a cosy cinema room with a large TV screen for kicking back with a tub of popcorn for those days when you want to enjoy the luxury of your chalet.
Dining at Chalet La Chouette is a special treat, with your private chef preparing three course evening meals, that are served on the long rectangular wooden table with views out to the mountains and beyond.
For the ultimate relaxation there is a truly stunning wrap around balcony with a large outdoor sunken hot tub. Ending your day sipping champagne in the hot tub with the mountain views is a memory never to forget.
- Outdoor sunken hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Cinema room
- Boot room
- Resort driving service
- Master Suite - Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with free standing bath and walk in shower, additional bed on request
- Bedroom 2 - Twin bedroom with private bathroom opposite the bedroom with shower over bath, sink and WC
- Bedroom 3 - Twin / double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 - Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - Twin / double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 - Twin / double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 - Twin / double bedroom with en suite bathroom, additional bed on request
- Private chef
- Chalet host
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 3-4 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake-up drinks brought to your bedside
- Selection of cooked breakfast options and continental buffet
- Daily freshly baked afternoon tea
- Dinner on 5 evening.
- Canapés served 5 nights with pre-dinner aperitif
- 3-course evening meal paired with selected wines
- Selection of local cheeses and port after dinner
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water
- Pre-dinner Champagne, premium spirits and cocktail selection
- A selection of house wines
- Bath and beauty products from Bramley
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Evening turndown (5 nights)
- Daily housekeeping (except 2 staff days off, on these days the team will clear away the breakfast dishes though)
- Resort driving service (08.00-22.30)
- Use of WiFi
- Airport transfers
- Tourist tax
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements will apply for under occupancy
- Discounts are available for children aged between 2 years and 12 years
- Infants up to 2 years are charged £150
- 50% Discounts are available for 3rd and 4th person sharing a room
- Selection of fine wines available from their cellar at additional fee
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Les Pierrys
Chalet Pont du Cam
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.