A really beautiful property and with a pool as well! Very few properties in Meribel can boast a private pool so Lodge SHL has a lot to shout about! We love it.
Lodge SHL is a luxury chalet in the heart of Meribel & Les 3 Vallées, one of the world’s most beautiful skiing areas. SHL Lodge has been renovated faithful to the traditional Savoyard style, ideal for those looking for a genuine alpine experience. The chalet is located close to the centre of Meribel and is only 60 metres from the slopes so getting up on to the mountain in the morning is very convenient.
After a hard days skiing, enjoy the cosy and luxurious lounge space with fireplace and extensive library on the mezzanine area or head to the spa to relax in the counter current indoor swimming pool and hammam. A home cinema room provides an additional escape on the third floor.
There are four double bedrooms including a master suite and two further children′s dorm rooms. There are also two single bedrooms for staff and the maximum occupancy of the chalet is for 12 guests. Every morning a delicious breakfast will be waiting for you to start the day and in the evening, the chef will prepare a fantastic menu for your guests on six nights. For wine enthusiasts, SHL Lodge has a private underground cellar well stocked with rare and precious bottles from Pétrus to Château Margaux, Château Yquem and Château Smith Haut Lafitte.
SHL Lodge is one of Meribel's most popular chalets, ticking every box for a family ski trip to the world's largest ski area.
- Indoor swimming pool with counter current
- Relaxation room
- Extensive wine cellar
- Cinema room
- Staff accommodation
- South-facing terrace and balcony
- Garage parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bath and shower
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en-suite baths and showers
- 2 x Childrens rooms, each with 4 beds and en-suite bathrooms
- Experienced chef (5 hours per day)
- Butler (5 hours per day)
- Distance to piste: 60m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Wine welcome gift (two bottles)
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels and bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food and drink payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Tourist tax
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of EUR 10,000 is required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.