It’s so comforting to stay in an authentic Alpine farmhouse and teamed with delicious local food, this is a winning combination. The owners Al and Kat will make sure you have a wonderful holiday experience at Chalet Debussy.
Set in a beautiful and quiet location in Montriond, a sought after village just outside Morzine, Chalet Debussy is a wonderful base for your holiday to the Portes de Soleil. This luxury ski chalet has wonderful views of the surrounding mountain peaks.
Its location is something we especially love at The Oxford Ski Company. It’s a quick drive to the Ardent telecabine which will whisk you straight up to La Lindaret and in to the heart of the Portes de Soleil. La Lindaret, or ‘Goat Village’ to those in the know, is home to the best restaurants in the Portes de Soleil. Our particular favorites are Petit Lindaret and La Cremaillere, perfect for long lunches and definitely worth pre-booking.
Chalet Debussy is an authentic 200 year old farmhouse which has been carefully renovated to create a stunning luxury ski chalet. The chalet can sleep up to eight adults (and up to 7 children) in four luxury en suite bedrooms. The bedrooms are well designed with comfort in mind. The additional children's beds are situated on a cosy mezzanine in one of the double rooms (only suitable for children aged five and above), a sofa bed another bedroom and a bunk room adjoining the master suite.
The living room and communal spaces in Chalet Debussy certainly make the most of the views. The living room, which is centered around a suspended wood burner, is a great space to enjoy relaxing after a fun day skiing, whilst the mezzanine gets used regularly by children.
For foodies, the award-winning menus at Chalet Debussy have been creatively designed around local and ethically sourced ingredients. A real emphasis is on where the food comes from and making the most of the incredible ingredients that the Alps have to offer. The closest bar, restaurants and shops to Chalet Debussy are pleasant 15 minute walk.
Chalet Debussy and Chalet Bizet can be taken as one property to sleep 14 adults and 10 children. The two chalets share an entrance, boot room and sauna.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Shared Sauna
- Wood Burning Stove
- Additional snug
- TV with Netflix
- Large South Facing Terrace
- Resort Driving Service
- The Bergamasque Suite - Master suite Super-King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and bunk room with three beds
- The Reverie Room - Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and south facing balcony
- The Papillon Suite - Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bath room and south facing balcony. Sofa bed available for two children
- The Caprice room - Double bedroom with en suite shower room and mezzanine for two children aged 5 and over
- Resort Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute drive to Ardent gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive to Morzine Centre
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Two staff nights off per week
- Four course dinner on five nights, of which one night is a six course taster menu
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Vintage Champagne reception
- Unlimited beer and house wine
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax
- The exclusive use price is a minimum price which allows up to 8 people. Additional people (9-15 people) will be charged at 50% of the person per week price
- Local tourist tax is a tourist tax levied by all French resorts. This will be added to the cost of your booking and is payable on arrival in resort.
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chaletneuf du Tenne
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.