Chalet Des Rosiers
We're loving that Chalet Des Rosiers has the choice from après drinks on the outdoor terrace with mountain views or the little traditional alpine indoor bar area.
Chalet Des Rosiers is a super stylish, modern chalet with a nod to Japanese design and culture, located in the thriving Alpine village of Morzine. With stunning panoramic mountain views this really is a wonderful luxury ski chalet to explore all that the Portes du Soleil ski area has to offer.
Chalet Des Rosiers can sleep up to 10 people in five spacious bedrooms. There is a master super king double bedroom with high ceilings and an en suite bathroom. It also has a private balcony with glorious views. A further three bedrooms can be made up as twin beds or super king doubles, which all have en suite facilities. The final bedroom is most suitable for children, as they try to decide who is having the top or bottom bunk bed. All the rooms are uniquely designed, but all adopt the feeling of tranquillity and a quiet haven after a busy day on the slopes.
There is a spacious open plan lounge and fully equipped kitchen with a characterful vaulted ceiling and gigantic windows letting in lots of beautiful sunlight. The focal point in the room is the dynamic fireplace, with a 65" TV set into the chimney breast. It certainly offers that wow factor. For dining there is a large wooden table, for up to 12 people, that has been charred using the traditional Japanese burning technique called 'Shou sugi ban'.
Another highlight of the chalet is the spa and wellness area. You can choose to rejuvenate in the outdoor hot tub, take in the mountain views from the bench of your sauna or try the invigorating contrast from the indoor steam room to the splash of the overhead cold water bucket. That one is certainly not for the faint hearted.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Steam room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cinema room
- Open fireplace
- Bar area
- Terrace with mountain views
- Close proximity to lifts and resort centre
- Off-Road Parking
- 3 x Super king double / twin bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 x Master super king double / twin bedroom with private bathroom and balcony
- 1 x Bunk bedroom
- Distance to lifts: 8 minute drive to the Plenny and Super Morzine lift
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Concierge service
- Welcome pack
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- End of stay cleaning
- Off road parking
- Local tourist tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Daily clean can be added at a fee
- Pre arrival food shop can be arranged
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.