When you stay at Chalet Fourmiliere you feel like you are truly staying in an Alpine country residence. Large rooms, a grand dining room and seriously cosy living room make for an incredibly comfortable stay.
Chalet Fourmiliere is a lovingly renovated farmhouse which dates back to 1805. The luxury ski chalet has 6 en suite bedrooms which can accommodate up to 12 guests comfortably. Decorated with carefully chosen antiques and sumptuous soft furnishings, the spacious bedrooms have a luxurious 'home from home' feel. A good choice for families as two of the bedrooms are able to take a cot or children's bed.
Chalet Fourmiliere is a unique, luxury property full of charm and history. As you enter, on your left is the impressive double height dining room with its bar and mezzanine library and grand dining table which is the perfect place to enjoy your sumptuous four course dinner. The living room with its grand fireplace and big comfortable sofas, is certainly a room where you can kick back, relax and enjoy a digestif reminiscing about your day exploring the fantastic Portes du Soleil ski area. Just outside there is a hot tub with bar service, ideal for après ski, or for achy bones the chalet has its own massage and treatment room. A games room complete will pool table provides a further entertaining space in the evenings.
Guests are sure to enjoy an excellent culinary experience during their stay. The chef will ensure the menu will be tailored to their dietary preferences and needs and the catered service includes pre-dinner drinks and canapés. They even provide snacks for a day out on the slopes!
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Games room with pool/snooker
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Wii console
- Flat-screen satelite TV in every bedroom
- Sky TV
- Collection of DVD's and music
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Private garden
- Private parking
- Apple TV
- Room 1 - Twin/Super King bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 2 - Twin/Super King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 3 - Twin/Super King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 4 - Twin/Super King bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 5 - Twin/Super King bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 6 - Super King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Driving Service
- Distance to lifts: Three minute drive to Pleney
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Four course evening meal on five evenings
- Two staff nights off per week
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés (five evenings)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Allocation of complimentary soft drinks, wine, beer, champagne and house spirits per person
- Housekeeping on five days
- Evening turn down - five evenings
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Optional mid week towel change
- Private resort driving service from 8.30am to 10.30am and 4pm to 7.30pm
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This property is also available for short breaks, please call us for more details
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.