With a location like this and all of the amenities that one could dream of on a skiing holiday, Chalet Kaila is up there with the best in Morzine!
Chalet Kaila is a secret hideaway, balanced on a cliff, right in the centre of Morzine and boasting an exquisite and unexpected panorama of the local summits. It of course has a few ubiquitous toys like an outdoor hot tub, sauna and flat screens in all the rooms. With smart contemporary living, nice sized bedrooms with plenty of cupboard space, and an excellent location this is a very popular chalet indeed.
Located just 50 metres from the Super-Morzine bubble, which gives you access to the impressive Portes du Soleil ski area. Set back from the high street and just a one minute walk from the very centre of Morzine. 500 metres to the Pleney piste and nursery slopes. All in all, an outstanding location.
One of the best places to stay for families because of its location, service and price. Also if childcare is on the agenda then we can also help you with that.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- DVD player
- Music System
- TV in each bedroom
- Collection of DVD's
- iPad for guest use
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Room 1: Family suite consisting of a Double bedroom and a bunk room which share an en suite bathroom (Bunk beds are priced at 50% off adult price)
- Room 2: Double with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Twin with en suite bathroom
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 50m to Super-Morzine gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 1 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights & transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return London Flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights & Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.