Chalet Le Crepet
The Portes du Soleil is a favourite amongst many and Le Crepet is a great place to stay to combine delicious food and great service with excellent skiing.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
With a prime location, sunny aspect and snowy mountain views Chalet Le Crepet is the perfect luxury ski chalet. This gorgeous alpine chalet offers an abundance of space and natural light, perfectly blending modern contemporary design with traditional alpine charm.
There is a stunning open plan living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows offering spectacular panoramic views across the ski slopes and mountains. Contemporary glass chandeliers hang from the ceilings and designer lighting is adjusted throughout the day to create the perfect ambience for entertainment and relaxation.
A luxurious living area awaits you, with soft furnishings in grey and touches of vibrant primary colour. Every item has been handpicked and commissioned to create the perfect space for your entertainment and indulgence; from the designer sofas to bespoke Indian pieces, oak floors to contemporary metalwork, the fire place to the original artwork. It has been chosen with you in mind.
All bedrooms in Chalet Le Crepet are simple and tasteful but also modern in design. The chalet can comfortably sleep up to 16 guests in seven stylish en suite bedrooms one of which is an adorable children's bedroom with Jack and Jill beds. Each room has luxuriously appointed beds with crisp white cotton sheets ensuring the perfect night’s sleep.
After the slopes you can indulge in a bubbling hot tub with a glass of Champagne; take a sauna before a glass of vin chaud; sit on the terrace enjoying the views nestled in a comfy chair warm under a large fur throw.
Chalet Le Crepet also has its own talented professional chef preparing all your meals. There are two chalet hosts on hand to attend to your every need, and a complimentary driver service ensuring you never carry your skis anywhere.
Chalet Le Crepet’s location allows you to easily explore the bustling village centre, bars, shops and restaurants.
The company owners live in Morzine year round and are always on hand.
We enjoyed the hot tub and the little luxuries like the Bose sound system. The food was exquisite, well above expectations!
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Cinema Room
- Treatment Room
- Open fireplace
- Satellite TV
- Flat-screen satellite TV in every bedroom
- 1 x Double/twin suite with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Double/Twin bed, en suite shower
- 1 x Double bed, en suite shower
- 1 x Children’s room with limited height (2 x jack and jill beds) with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager/Driver
- Chalet Manager/Experienced Chef
- Housekeeper (Daily cleaning)
- Distance to lifts: One-minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five-minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea (Continental on staff day off)
- Pre-dinner drinks and nibbles on five nights
- Four course evening meal on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines with dinner
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Two staff days off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily chalet and room cleaning
- All local taxes
- Driving service from 08:30 - 10:00 and 16:00 – 18:00
- Airport Transfers
- Premium spirits (available at extra cost in resort)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Additional drinks menu available to purchase.
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking.
- Empty bed supplements may apply.
- Security deposit: You will be asked to sign a security deposit form and provide credit card details on arrival.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.