A fun and vibrant chalet, one of the very best Morzine has to offer. Everything has been designed to create the best possible experience, including a slide!
Please note that the images are artists impressions, photographs are to follow
Nestled in the idylic Vallee de la Manche, Chalet Tataali represents the very best a luxury chalet can offer. Tataali is the Arabic word for Cascade which has been chosen due to the close proximity to the River Dranse that runs just below the chalet. The owners and designers of this property have sought to combine the worlds of luxury ski chalets with a splash of fun, including a slide for adults and children, climbing wall, monkey bars and other details to separate the property from anything else on the market.
Chalet Tataali offers seven bedrooms in three separate areas maintaining a sense of space throughout the chalet and not just in the expansive communal areas. The rooms are spacious and offer luxurious comfort and of course en suite facilities. The children's bunk room is more than just a functional space, with the inclusion of a feature climbing wall! All seven of the bedrooms offer stunning views of the valley or forest, giving a sense of seclusion to all.
The chalets impressive spa area takes inspiration from the south of France and allows guests to feel like they are in the forest when swimming in the 10 metre pool or provide a more vigorous workout in the state-of-the-art gym.
Please note that the images are CGI as the chalet is currently under construction but have been created directly from the architect’s plans to give the most accurate interpretation. The views represented in each image are from a real life perspective.
- Indoor Swimming Pool 10m
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Cinema/ TV room
- Slide from entrance to games room
- Climbing wall
- Monkey bars
- Table football
- Pool table
- Electric car charging points
- 5 x King/Twin size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Children's bunk room, sleeps two
- House manager
- Experienced chef
- Assistant manager
- 4 hosts/hostess
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out in good snow conditions
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff.
- Chalet is typically staffed throughout the day
- Champagne reception
- Complimentary house Prosecco or Champagne served throughout the week
- Daily breakfast
- Sweet and savoury tarts from an artisan pâtisserie served on your return to the chalet each day
- Children's supper on 5 nights
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Selection of at least 10 premium house wines
- Spirits bar with speciality gins
- Signature Cocktail List curated in-house
- Craft beers and European lager
- Fresh fruit bowl replenished throughout the week
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- 2 staff nights off per week
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service from 08:00 - 22:30 (2 vehicles at peak times if group is 8 or more)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit is requested per booking (amount dependent on the group)
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Cots are charged at EUR 150 per week if capacity is exceeded
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.