Chalet Jolie is a firm family favourite. Stylishly designed and comes complete with its very own children's mountain themed den.
Chalet Jolie is a luxury five bedroom chalet nestled into a hillside with spectacular views of Mont Blanc, in the quaint village of Saint-Gervais. Within a few minutes drive you can easily reach the Princesse lift in Megeve, the telecabine of St Gervais Les Bains or the Le Bettex Station.
This luxury ski chalet is the ideal family retreat with beautiful, modern interior design and elegant furnishings. Each room offers a home from home feeling with a cosy and warm style. There are three double bedrooms, two of which have en suite facilities, and a fourth double bedroom that can also be requested as a twin bedded room. The final room in the luxury chalet is a bunk room, ideal for older children.
Set over three floors, the ground floor has a luxury open plan living space with a fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar, a large dining table with a striking lighting centre piece and a comfortable sitting area around a roaring fireplace, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine after a busy day on the slopes.
Chalet Jolie has a large wraparound terrace; a wonderful spot for enjoying the mountain air and scenic views from the comfort of the chalet's outdoor heated Nordic bath, or simply dining alfresco with furs and sumptuous throws.
This luxury ski chalet is a family favourite due to the adorable family room complete with a mountain themed den and plenty of toys for the little ones to play with and explore. You will also find a sauna room on the lower ground floor for soothing any tired limbs.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor Nordic bath
- Large terrace
- Smart TV
- Family room with kids den area
- Boot warmers
- 1 x Master suite with en suite bathroom including free-standing bath
- 1 x Master suite with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Double bedroom with balcony
- 1 x Double / twin bedroom with balcony
- 1 x Bunk room
- Resort manager
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive to Le Bettex
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive to Saint Gervais
Distance To Airport
1h 20m / 95km
1h 10m/ 75km
1h 25m / 130km
2h 10m / 205km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Meet and greet with resort manager
- Welcome pack including champagne, local wine, cheese, jams and charcuteries
- Selection of teas and Nespresso coffee
- Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning
- Daily bin collection
- Luxury linen, towels, dressing gowns and bathroom products
- End of stay deep clean
- On call concierge service
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Security deposit is required at the same time as the final balance
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Amazon Creek
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.