Yellowstone Ski Lodge
We love the Moose! A formidable Moose head in the living room is a wonderful feature to compliment this Chalet’s charm and elegance. Equally formidable, moreover, are the views - breathtaking.
Yellowstone Ski Lodge combines traditional features and modern luxury to spectacular effect, seamlessly blending with its breathtaking surroundings. Inside, a mix of traditional and contemporary styles gives the chalet a distinctive look and a unique Alpine elegance. The combination of bold colours and patterns and local stone and timber creates a warm, sophisticated ambience. The stylish open-plan main living space includes a large open fire surrounded by sofas and a dining table fit for a banquet. You can step out of this room onto a charming terrace, which has stunning views of the mountains. Each of the lodge’s six en suite bedrooms is spacious, strikingly individual and warmly decorated. If you require a lullaby, you can use our discreetly concealed iPod docking stations. Each room also comes with a flatscreen TV for those who enjoy a little viewing before bedtime.
Relaxation options at Yellowstone Ski Lodge are a plenty with its outdoor swim spa, steam room and treatment room, watch a movie on the large TV or snuggle up with a glass of wine and a good book in front of the roaring open fire. This chalet is the perfect place to unwind and escape the stresses of daily life.
- Ski-in access
- Outdoor swim spa
- Steam room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Large sitting room
- Media room
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Private parking
- 6 x Twin/super-king size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- An extra 1 single bed and 1 bunk bed may also be used at an additional cost.
- Chalet manager
- Experienced host
- Chalet staff live in
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h / 120km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 200km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 45m / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Dinner on 6 nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Resort driving service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.