Chalet Alpinium 1
A spacious piste side chalet with spa facilities, what more can you ask for?
Chalet Alpinium 1 sits right next to the piste in the pretty village of Tignes 1800. It seamlessly blends both modern design with traditional touches and has seven spacious en suite bedrooms which can be made up as either twins or King-size doubles depending on your groups make up, each with their own balcony and satellite TV. Although spread generously over four floors, lift access means this property is particularly suitable for less mobile guests. Floor to ceiling windows offer up outstanding mountain views and give the chalet a lovely sense of space whilst the open fire can certainly help you set the scene for a cosy night in amongst friends and family.
Just a short walk from the chalet will take you into the village centre and the free resort shuttle bus means you can also gain access to the larger centres of le Lac and Val Claret. From the chalet, it’s a short ski down to the Boisses chairlift, which links to the rest of the Tignes / Val D'Isere ski area.
Should you choose to drive to Tignes there is plenty of parking outside the chalet.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 4 x King-sized/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x King-sized/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: Ski in/Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Self Catered Chalet
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Also available on a B&B basis
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Pets are not allowed
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.