I haven't seen anything like this in a ski resort before. Bold, unique and eclectic design but with the necessary space, facilities and location one requires for an unforgettable ski trip to Tignes.
An urban power house of a property part of the four-time world free ski champion Guerlain Chicherit’s Black Diamond collection in Tignes. Featuring furniture and accessories custom made from a 1950’s military aircraft this is chalet accommodation unlike no other. Unconventional design blended with fun and practicality provides a truly unique setting in which to enjoy a ski trip of a lifetime particularly for large groups of friends and family.
The interior living space spans a colossal 600m2 and there are 6 en suite bedrooms and a children’s ‘Airplane’ room suitable for four children with its own nose-cone entertainment space equipped with the latest in game console technology. The beating heart of the residence is the spacious open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area where guests can congregate at the end of the day catching up over a game of table football.
Few properties appeal to such a large range of clientele and Chalet Charlie has something for everyone. For those looking to relax and unwind the property has its own sauna and steam room and outdoor hot tub well located on the balcony. Guests also have access to a shared spa area with indoor pool, hammam, gym and treatment rooms.
The chalet is located within the luxurious Black Diamond complex which is made up of six unique residences: Chalet Charlie, Chalet Tango, Chalet Ubud, Chalet Raven, Chalet Banksy Tribute and Chalet Babylon. All properties benefit from access to a shared spa area with indoor swimming pool.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Private spa (steam room & sauna)
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Shared spa (steam room & sauna)
- Shared indoor pool
- Children's games/console station
- Shared terrace
- 5 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Children's bedroom with en suite shower room (4 singles)
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- VIP Welcome with champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Evening meal on six nights
- Open bar with wine, beer and soft drinks during dinners
- Open bar with gin, vodka, whiskey and GénépiDaily housekeeping
- Clarins bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (wifi)
- Ski shuttle service in Tignes Les Brevieres area
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Evening meal, wine and spirits
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Cost of childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.