An incredible modern chalet unlike anything else on the market! Perfect for families with children of all ages or corporate groups looking for something different. The slide in the children's bedroom will be most memorable!
A luxury ski chalet like no other, the Chalet Tango is the most ambitious chalet in the Black Diamond complex designed by the four-time world free ski champion Guerlain Chicherit. Bespoke furniture built from a Nord Noratlas 1950's military aircraft create a unique setting in which to enjoy a truly memorable luxury ski holiday.
Inside this amazing 600sqm chalet you will find a large open plan living area including a large dinning table built from the wing of the aircraft. Comprised of five double/twin en suite bedrooms and a large children's room for up to four, this chalet is perfect for large family groups looking to wow adults and children alike.
Chalet Tango also houses a range of private facilities including games room and spa. The large balcony provides panoramic views over Tignes below which can be particularly enjoyed from the outdoor hot tub. Guests also have access to the shared swimming pool and spa facilities of the Black Diamond complex.
Tango can be booked together with Chalet Charlie to sleep a maximum of 22 adults and 8 children. The combination of the two chalets forms Chalet Tango Charlie.
The chalet is located within the luxurious Black Diamond complex which is made up of six unique residences: Chalet Tango, Chalet Charlie, Chalet Ubud, Chalet Raven, Chalet Banksy Tribute and Chalet Babylon. All properties benefit from access to a shared spa area with indoor swimming pool.
- Private spa (steam room & sauna)
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Shared spa (steam room & sauna)
- Shared indoor pool
- Children's play area
- Satellite TV with consoles
- Table football
- Shared terrace
- 5 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Children's bedroom (4 singles)
- Chalet host
- Chalet manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- VIP Welcome with champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Evening meal on six nights
- Open bar with wine, beer and soft drinks during dinners
- Open bar with gin, vodka, whiskey and GénépiDaily housekeeping
- Clarins bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (wifi)
- Ski shuttle service in Tignes Les Brevieres area
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Evening meal, wine and spirits
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Cost of childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet de la Cloche
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.