A carefully and beautifully designed chalet, with some really fabulous statement pieces - two of the double beds are big enough for a family of 5! The easy access to the slopes via the pedestrian gondola is a big plus, no lugging heavy ski kit down the hill in the morning.
Chalet Ubud, located in the charming resort of Tignes les Brévières, contains more unique design and luxury features than you can shake a stick at. Named after the town of Ubud in Bali, this luxury ski chalet has incorporated many original design features and pieces of furniture from this iconic island paradise. When we tell you that this property has been designed by a former pro freeride skier, you will agree that it has been built from the ground up to fulfil all the desires of the most discerning skier. This luxury property comfortably sleeps 10 adults and four children across five en-suite bedrooms and a bunk-room.
The open plan living area on the third level features a truly spectacular dining table (you'll see what we mean!), a central fireplace, access to two balconies overlooking the pretty village of Tignes les Brévières, and table football to keep young and old entertained.
The chalet is split across four levels, with two en-suite bedrooms on the first level and a cosy children's bunk room for four. Two further en-suite rooms can be found on the second level, with the final room on the fourth level. The living space is found on the third level. Two of the bedrooms contain unbelievably enormous feature beds, large enough for even the most wriggly of sleepers! The bathrooms don't skimp on the luxury either, with enormous cut stone bath tubs, for a supremely relaxing post-ski soak.
The quiet resort has all the benefits of access to the enormous Espace Killy ski area, while still having a quiet, family friendly feel. There are also some lively bars for those still wanting a taste of the après-ski scene.
The chalet is located within the luxurious Black Diamond complex which is made up of six unique residences: Chalet Ubud, Chalet Tango, Chalet Charlie, Chalet Raven, Chalet Banksy Tribute and Chalet Babylon. All properties benefit from access to a shared spa area with indoor swimming pool.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Shared indoor pool
- Shared spa (steam room & sauna)
- Private hot tub
- Satellite TV
- Table football
- Shared terrace
- Garage parking for one car
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom with double shower
- Chalet manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Daily housekeeping
- Clarins bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Ski shuttle service in Tignes Les Brevieres area
- VIP welcome greeting with local wine, Fresh flowers
- Children VIP welcome greeting with hot chocolate and fresh fruit juice
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting on the arrival day with a ski valet service
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Evening meal, wine and spirits
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Cost of childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This chalet is also available on a catered basis
- Wine and spirits package available at extra cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.