A real one off property catering to the funkiest of tastes in interior design, while never compromising on practicality and comfort.
Chalet Babylon in the charming resort of Tignes les Brévières, is a truly unique property, in an industry where the word is often over utilised. We can't name many other properties featuring a mounted motorbike as decoration, with a pool table and private outdoor hot tub to boot. This luxury chalet comfortably sleeps 8 adults and 4 children.
The lift in the chalet's private entrance hall takes you straight up to the second level where you will find a cosy children's bunk room and 2 double bedrooms, one of which has a balcony with lovely views of the valley and village below. On the third level you'll find the spacious open plan kitchen and dining area, where where you will sit down to a top notch dinner, prepared by your own private chef.
Here you'll also be able to lounge in your very own outdoor hot tub, just the thing to relax the tired muscles after the day of skiing. The fourth level is the chill out zone, where you can catch a drink at the bar and a game of pool before dinner, or enjoy commanding views of the valley from the south facing balcony. On the fifth level, you'll find two further bedrooms with individual en suites. The bathrooms don't skimp on the luxury either, with enormous cut stone bath tubs, for a supremely relaxing post-ski soak.
The quiet village of Tignes les Brévières has all the benefits of access to the enormous Espace Killy ski area, while still having a quiet, family friendly feel. There are also some lively bars for those still wanting a taste of the après-ski scene.
The chalet is located within the luxurious Black Diamond complex which is made up of six unique residences: Chalet Babylon, Chalet Tango, Chalet Charlie, Chalet Ubud, Chalet Raven, Chalet Banksy Tribute. All properties benefit from access to a shared spa area with indoor swimming pool.
- Shared spa (steam room & sauna)
- Share indoor pool
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Ski Room
- Central fireplace
- Pool table
- Bar area
- South facing balcony
- Garage parking for one car
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Bunk room (4 singles)
Please note the beds are fixed
- Chalet host
- Chalet manager
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use catered chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- VIP Welcome with champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Evening meal on six nights
- Open bar with spirits, wine, beer and soft drinks during dinners
- Open bar with gin, vodka, whiskey and Génépi
- Daily housekeeping
- Clarins bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (wifi)
- Ski shuttle service in Tignes Les Brevieres area
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Evening meal, wine and spirits
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Cost of childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- This chalet is also available on a catered basis
- Wine and spirits package available at extra cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Rock n' Love
Chalet de la Cloche
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.