We love how Arctic Lodge offers an extra special tailored experience as well as a fantastic location in this world-renowned resort.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Arctic Lodgehouse is a beautiful luxury ski chalet with a fantastic 'ski in, ski out' location, a contemporary twist and an indoor pool. Sleeping up to 13 guests in 5 double rooms and a bunk room, the chalet offers stunning views of the infamous Olympic La Face and Solaise pistes in Val d'Isere, allowing guests to survey skiers from the comfort of their living area.
The main living area is located on the top floor of the luxury ski chalet with large picture windows and a cosy open fire. There is also a flat screen TV and dining area, plus the deck to soak up the spring sunshine. Each bedroom has it's own story, being named after famous explorers - for example the Master Suite 'Shackleton' with it's luxurious corner bath.
The spa at Arctic Lodgehouse offers an indoor pool and lounge area and there is also an outdoor Jacuzzi.
Service at the chalet is provided by a professional team, including Chef, hosts and private driver.
It's a seriously good location, so easy to ski to and from and you can be in the centre in no time.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Flat Screen TV
- Apple TV & Netflix
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 1 x Master double ensuite with shower, bath and dressing room.
- 4 x Double ensuite with shower
- 1 x Childrens bedroom with bunk beds and a single bed
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines (with dinner)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.