Chalet Bel Sol
Want to be 100 metres from both the town centre and the pistes, in your own little gem of a chalet? This luxurious duplex apartment is perfectly formed, and offers just that. With service to match, it is the ideal alpine get away.
Situated in the very heart of Val d’Isere and just a stone’s throw from the piste, Bel Sol enjoys arguably the best location in resort. Bel Sol is handsomely designed with the living area and dining accommodation on the upper level with impressive vaulted ceilings. Two separate lounge areas with plasma screen TV offer generous space for relaxing in absolute comfort. The two terraces provide stunning views of La Face piste and the resort′s ice rink.
The master bedroom has a modern en suite and balcony, there is a twin room, a cosy double and a very cute bunk room suitable for younger children. The owners various personal decorative touches make this a true home from home.
The chef was a revelation, each dinner was a triumph. Along with our host and the position of the chalet, our ski break was faultless.
- Central Resort Location
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- iPad for Guest Use
- Room 1 - Master double bedroom with en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- Room 2 - Double bedroom with en suite shower and handbasin, separate WC
- Room 3 - Twin bedroom with balcony en suite bath, handbasin and WC
- Room 4 - Small bunk room suitable for 2 children
- Resort Manager
- Chalet staff live out
- Distance to piste: 100 metres
- Distance to resort centre: Central Location
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and Canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £199 (less £100 on no travel dates)
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 inc. cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of £100 to £150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage available: please ask for a quote
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.