Chalet Cristal A
With a rare view, exclusive location, flexible service and lovely surroundings, Cristal A has just about everything you could want. Walk out the door, turn left and you’re on the infamous La Face. Don′t worry though, you won’t have to tackle the whole of the Mens Downhill each morning! Just a simple few turns and you′re at the lifts. We love the Cristals.
This ski-in, ski-out private luxury chalet is located in the exclusive Les Carats enclave of Val d′Isère and is perched on the edge of the mountain offering one of the most spectacular views over the resort.
The chalet has been sympathetically built from the very best local materials and has been designed to offer you the highest levels of luxury and comfort. It is split between four floors, each of which can be accessed by your own private lift, should your days of skiing have been too much for you to tackle the stairs. The living space is large with an open log fire and two southeast-facing balconies. There is a home cinema for you to watch your favourite DVDs and a computer with fast Internet access for you to keep in touch with the real world.
Your chalet host will serve a breakfast of your choice each morning and will ensure that you return to a clean chalet each day. The manager will arrange and organise anything you require, acting as your personal concierge. In the evenings you can choose to eat out in one of Val d′Isère′s many restaurants, cook for yourself or we can arrange for a chalet cook to prepare and serve dinner for you.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Steam room / hammam
- Extensive wine cellar
- Two fireplaces
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Home cinema system
- LCD TV in each bedroom
- Terrace overlooking the village and Piste
- Garage parking
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, separate shower
- 2 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom (mezzanine) with two further single beds and en suite bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Chalet host
- A cook for family style meals is available on request
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out, 50m (Le Face)
- Distance to lifts: 150m
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless internet (wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Evening dining service (additional cost)
- Food, wine and bar drinks (only food and beverage for breakfast and afternoon snack is included)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A cook can be added to the booking to prepare family style meals at the cost of:
- 130€ per dinner for up to 8 guests (cook only)
- 240€ for 9 guests and above (cook and butler provided)
- Food is billed at cost price.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.