Chalet Cristal B
An inviting chalet with stunning views, located ideally in an exclusive area, just next to the famous Le Face piste. We feel this is an ideal chalet for groups looking for an inexpensive way of securing a "ski in, ski out" property, and are after a flexible service.
This ski-in/ski-out private luxury chalet is located in the exclusive Les Carats enclave of Val d′Isère and is perched on the edge of the mountain offering one of the most spectacular views over the resort.
The chalet has been sympathetically built from the very best local materials and has been designed to offer you the highest levels of luxury and comfort. It is split between three floors, each of which can be accessed by your own private lift should your days skiing have been too much for you to tackle the stairs. The living space is large with an open log fire and two southeast-facing balconies. There is a home cinema system in the sitting room for you to watch your favourite movies and a computer with fast Internet access for you to keep in touch with the real world.
Your chalet host will serve a breakfast of your choice each morning and ensure that you return to a clean chalet each day. The manager will arrange and organise anything you require, acting as your personal concierge. In the evenings you can choose to eat out in one of Val d′Isère′s many restaurants, cook for yourself or we can arrange for a cook to prepare and serve family style meals for you and your guests.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Steam room / Hammam
- Extensive wine cellar
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Home cinema system
- Terrace overlooking the village and piste
- Garage parking (2 cars)
- 2 x Double/twin with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Double/twin with private bathroom and private balcony
- 1 x Bunk room (two sets of bunk beds) with en-suite bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Chalet host
- A chalet cook is available on request
- Distance to lifts: 150m
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
chalet rental price, partially catered
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Daily housekeeping
- 1 staff day off per week
- Mid week linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Evening dining service (additional cost)
- Food, wine and bar drinks (only food and beverage for breakfast and afternoon snack is included)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A cook can be added to the booking to prepare family style meals
- Food is billed at cost price
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.