The central location makes this the perfect base for your stay in Val D'Isere
Located right in the heart of Val d'Isere but set well back from the street, away from any noise, you're just a short walk to the snow front. Occupying the top floors of Les Choucas residence, this apartment has beautiful high, vaulted ceilings giving a light and open feel to the living area, whilst the modern fuel fire adds plenty of atmosphere to a cosy night in.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area makes for a social space to enjoy your holiday with plenty of seating for 10 throughout and a pull down screen and projector for movie nights with friends and family. The fully equipped kitchen includes everything you need for your stay plus and integrated dishwasher and washing machine.
There are 4 double bedrooms each with their own facilities, one of which make the perfect family suite with the addition of an adjoining bunk room suitable for two children.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Central location
- Steam room
- Underground parking (2 spaces)
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Family double bedroom with private shower room and adjoining bunk room (sleeps 2)
- Distance to lifts: 4 minutes walk
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance in resort
- Starter pack of kitchen and household essentials
- Towels and bed linen
- End of stay cleaning
- Tourist Tax
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy, there are no empty bed discounts
- Bed & breakfast and catered options are available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.