A well priced property perfect for a large family group
This penthouse is in a great apartment building on the quiet back road running parallel to Val d'Isere's main street. Although conveniently located to catch the resort bus, you can walk into the main part of town in less than 15 minutes and also ski back to the end of the road via the path.
The large and open plan living and dining area has a double height ceiling giving a wonderful sense of space, with windows taking up the full height and offering views across the valley, which can also be enjoyed on the balcony than runs down the entire length of the property. The fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar is at one end of this living space completing the perfect social entertaining area.
The 4 double bedrooms, bunk room (suitable for up to 3 children) and 4 bathrooms mean this property is great for a larger family group wanting a peaceful location but without being far away from the action. Please note two of the bedrooms and the TV snug has some low beams so head room is slightly restricted in some places.
Added bonuses include a separate and spacious TV room, sauna, laundry area and 2 underground car parking spaces plus one allocated outside space.
- TV room
- Underground parking (2 spaces)
- 1 x Master king-sized bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 3) with shared bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 2 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use apartment price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance in resort
- Starter pack of kitchen and household essentials
- Towels and bed linen
- End of stay cleaning
- Tourist Tax
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy, there are no empty bed discounts
- Bed & breakfast and catered options are available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.