Chalet Le Cahokia
Chalet Le Cahokia is a beautiful luxury chalet in the heart of Val d'Isere. Elegantly designed, using plenty of natural materials and soft pale tones, this five bedroom chalet is your home from home ski holiday experience. The open plan lounge and dining area has plenty of floor to ceiling windows, generating lots of sunlight and an opportunity to enjoy the alpine views.
Each of the bedrooms has an en suite bathroom and offers a cosy space to relax in a comfortable and stylish setting. When your group are looking for moments to socialise, the large open plan living and dining room is the ideal spot for hanging out - whether that be around the fireplace with a gin and tonic, or enjoying a lazy breakfast around the chalet's dining table.
For guests wanting the ultimate relaxation there is a private spa with a heated pool and Hammam.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 300 sqm
- Swimming pool
- 5 x Twin / Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Mid-week housekeeping and linen change
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use, self-catered chalet, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid-stay cleaning with change of towels
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Option to request breakfast delivery, cooked meal delivery, driver service for additional cost
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.