A wonderful traditional 5-star property in Cervinia. Not only can you explore the entire ski area of Zermatt also - Cervinia is a lovely, friendly Italian resort with plenty of charm and character. A brilliant combination of mountain chalet style with an elegant and grand atmosphere.
Setting the scene
The Hotel Hermitage is one of the original hotels in Cervinia – opening its doors to the first guests in 1975. Today you will find a charming hotel which has still held on to its history, yet offers modern facilities and luxurious accommodation. With a big chalet feel to it, its warm, dark wooden interiors create a welcoming and homely atmosphere.
All 38 rooms have a traditional, luxurious Alpine design and feel very spacious. Views offered are either towards the Matterhorn, or over the beautiful valley to the South. As a guest of the hotel you are made to feel welcome in the big lounge. Facilities also include an award winning restaurant, breakfast room and a spa complete with indoor swimming pool.
Rooms and Suites
- Classic Room (25 sqm) with King-size or twin beds and a private balcony
- Superior Room (30 sqm) with King-size or twin beds, a sofa bed that can be converted to make a small third bed and a private balcony
- Premium Room (40 sqm) with a King-size bed, a small lounge area, a private balcony/terrace and a large marble bathroom with bath. These rooms have a contemporary style
- Prestige Suite (50 sqm) with a King-size bed, a further sofa bed for children, a small lounge area, a private balcony and a large marble bathroom with bath and shower. Great for a family of up to 4 people.
- Master Suite (70-90 sqm) with a King-size bed, two closets, a private balcony with panoramic views and a large marble bathroom with bath and shower.
Spa and Wellness
The renovated Wellness Area and Spa by Bellefontaine offer beauty treatments combined with sportive massages and beauty programs.
A new Thermarium built in white marble is complemented by a Steam Bath, Sauna, Emotional showers, an Ice-fountain and an Ice bucket.
Dining and Après Ski
La Chandelle is the hotel's main restaurant offering authentic, yet refined dishes with influences from traditional Aosta cuisine as well as with international recipes to satisfy the most demanding gourmets.
Start your day with a hearty and healthy breakfast from the daily buffet.
Enjoy an aperitif or a fine wine in the welcoming lounge bar, with live music every evening.
- Distance to lifts: 450 m with a driving service available
- Distance to resort centre: 5-10 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Turin (TRN): 1h 40m / 120km
- Milan (MXP): 2h 10m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 50m / 205km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
70 Rooms & Suites
48 Rooms & Suites
San Cassiano, Italy
47 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.