A wonderful traditional 5-star property in Cervinia. Not only can you explore the entire ski area of Zermatt also - Cervinia is a lovely, friendly Italian resort with plenty of charm and character. A brilliant combination of mountain chalet style with an elegant and grand atmosphere.
Setting the scene
The Hotel Hermitage is one of the original hotels in Cervinia – opening its doors to the first guests in 1975. Today you will find a charming hotel which has still held on to its history, yet offers modern facilities and luxurious accommodation. With a big chalet feel to it, its warm, dark wooden interiors create a welcoming and homely atmosphere.
All 38 rooms have a traditional, luxurious Alpine design and feel very spacious. Views offered are either towards the Matterhorn, or over the beautiful valley to the South. As a guest of the hotel you are made to feel welcome in the big lounge. Facilities also include an award winning restaurant, breakfast room and a spa complete with indoor swimming pool.
Rooms and Suites
- Classic Room (25 sqm) with King-size or twin beds and a private balcony
- Deluxe Room (30 sqm) with King-size or twin beds, a sofa bed that can be converted to make a small third bed and a private balcony
- Junior Suite (40 sqm) with a King-size bed, a small lounge area, a private balcony/terrace and a large marble bathroom with bath. These rooms have a contemporary style
- Prestige Suite (50 sqm) with a King-size bed, a further sofa bed for children, a small lounge area, a private balcony and a large marble bathroom with bath and shower. Great for a family of up to 4 people.
- Master Suite (70-90 sqm) with a King-size bed, two closets, a private balcony with panoramic views and a large marble bathroom with bath and shower.
Spa and Wellness
The renovated Wellness Area and Spa by Bellefontaine offer beauty treatments combined with sportive massages and beauty programs.
A new Thermarium built in white marble is complemented by a Steam Bath, Sauna, Emotional showers, an Ice-fountain and an Ice bucket.
Dining and Après Ski
La Chandelle is the hotel's main restaurant offering sophisticated and refined dishes with influences from traditional Aosta cuisine as well as with international recipes to satisfy the most demanding gourmets.
Bistro de l'Hermitage
Serving lunches daily, the bistro offers a selection of local and international dishes in an authentic setting with mountain views from the windows.
Start your day with a hearty and healthy breakfast.
Enjoy an aperitif or a fine wine in the welcoming lounge bar, with live music every evening.
An ancient stone grotto, ideal for an exclusive and memorable private dinner or wine-tasting experience.
- Distance to lifts: 450 m with a driving service available
- Distance to resort centre: 5-10 min walk
Distance To Airport
- Turin (TRN): 1h 40m / 120km
- Milan (MXP): 2h 10m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 50m / 205km
Winter 2023/24 Guide Pricing
|from EUR 465 per night
|from EUR 795 per night
|from EUR 845 per night
|from EUR 1,170 per night
|from EUR 1,055 per night
|from EUR 1,650 per night
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
70 Rooms & Suites
48 Rooms & Suites
Alta Badia, Italy
47 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.