White Deer San Lorenzo Mountain Lodge
This property is quite simply breathtaking. As soon as you arrive you are transported to a whole new world and I can certainly tell you that you won′t want to leave! Pure and utter relaxation at its very best.
White Deer San Lorenzo Mountain Lodge is a romantic luxury ski chalet that is truly unique in style, charm and panoramic setting. The owners have created a mountain residence that is elegant yet in absolute harmony with its surroundings - exceptional luxury in an ecological style, if you will. Here, you’ll find “refuge” in the truest sense of the word. You’ll find that tradition and fine craftsmanship have been passed down unaltered, through the generations to proprietors who are wise enough to safeguard this valuable heritage.
Unique in the Dolomites, this charming retreat is set apart by unparalleled luxury - a chic and cosy nest has been created, within the heavy walls of this former hunting lodge. The feeling is of being afloat in a warm and sumptuous world. Being at San Lorenzo is being at one with Mother Nature, in the regal company of her Alpine peaks.
This is a place you long to share with those you love. It’s the details that guests find so surprising and satisfying. From the richness and softness of the fabrics to the exquisite craftsmanship of the furnishings and the harmony of the structure itself. The meticulous attention to every single detail makes this luxury ski chalet a flawless fusion of luxury and simplicity.
- 550 sqm
- Indoor hot tub
- Outside hot tub
- Extensive wine cellar
- Private garden
- Heated boot room
- TV room
- Outdoor lounge
- Il Sogno - Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- L Aurora - Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Il Nido - Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- Il Rifugio - Double bunk room sleeping 4 children, with shared bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Distance to lifts: 15 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 119km / 1hr
- Verona (VRN): 237km / 3 hrs
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome aperitif
- Daily continental breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on 6 nights prepared by local chef
- Complimentary spring water
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, hairdryer and slippers
- Towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily linen change upon request
- Daily towel change upon request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Private transfer to and from the slopes of Plan de Corones (Max. 8 passengers)
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Booking price based on 6 adults, for a 7 night stay
- A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Les Gets, France
Ferme de Moudon
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.