Domaine de la Baronne
If you are more self sufficient and do not always need the thrills of a modern property. This baronial chalet is brilliant for large families. You will leave with excellent memories.
This beautiful private family home, formerly the winter residence of Baroness Ilia van Harinxma thoe Slooten, is situated in Bluche on the very edge of Crans-Montana. Built in 1956, its open log fires, stripped wooden floors, oil paintings and antiques bring character and warmth to rival any Alpine chalet.
Each room of the chalet is individual in style and character. There is a large sitting room with an open log fire, a separate dining room, a private study with internet access, separate children′s sitting room with toys and games. There is plenty of space for several families or a group of adults.
The chalet is available on a self catered basis and will form the perfect base for a relaxed skiing holiday. A representative of the chalet will be on hand to welcome you to the chalet and offer assistance during your stay. A housekeeper is available and we are happy to discuss any additional services you require.
For guests looking to enjoy a fully catered stay in Domaine de la Baronne, we can arrange for a chef and a chalet host to prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner each day, drive you to and from the slopes and offer you a fully tailor-made stay.
For large groups there is an additional chalet in the garden that can sleep seven adults. This can be taken in conjunction with the main chalet. Le Petit Chalet sleeps seven people in four bedrooms. It has two bathrooms.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage room
- Private garden
- Children's playroom
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Grand piano
- Home cinema system
- Heated balcony
- Private parking
- 2 x Master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 3 x Twin or double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin or double bedroom with shared bathroom, separate WC.
- 1 x Twin or triple bedroom with shared bathroom, separate WC.
- 2 x Single bedrooms with shared bathrooms.
- Chalet Concierge
- Additional household staff available on request
- Catered services available on request
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Laura Hatton Bath and beauty products
- Towels and Bed Linen
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Fresh flowers
- Tourist tax
- Daily cleaning
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- 1,000 Euro security deposit required with final payment.
- The price is for 12 people. Each extra person is €100 per week.
- All food and drink costs are payable in resort when booking the services of the chef and host.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.