A fine example of what Davos has to offer, Tivoli Lodge is up there with the best chalet in the alps. The grand architecture, comfortable furnishings and exciting details (such as the swimming pool and the children’s play area) are what we think makes Tivoli Lodge THE place to stay.
Tivoli Lodge is a fabulous, privately owned and operated chalet.
Just above Davos, set on a private road, lies one of the most exclusive mountain retreats. This is an intensely secluded and discreet location, yet it is ski in ski out and only a two minute chauffeured drive from the centre of the village. From the south-facing windows, gaze out across the valley towards the highest peaks of the Engadine.
Tivoli′s traditional exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior of over 700 m2 of living space. The lodge sleeps up to twelve guests with two further single beds if required, including 2 master bedroom suites, 4 further twin/double bedroom suites, a majestic dining room overlooking the Davos valley, great entertaining space, a library and study / media room.
The property also boasts a spa complex housing the indoor pool with a jet stream, massage waterfall and air-jet massage together with a sauna. For the younger guests, the chalet offers an incredible indoor multi-story soft play room. For the older, a fully equipped home cinema.
- 700 sqm
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Hot Tub
- Relaxation room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private Garden
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Children's playroom
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Private Cinema
- Garage Parking
- 5 x Twin/Super-king size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with private bathroom
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Assistant Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Sous Chef
- 2 Hosts
- 2 Chauffeurs
- Distance to piste: Ski in / Ski Out
- Distance to lifts: 2min. chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2min. chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 1h 15m / 65km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 160km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (09:00 - 23:00) Resort only
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Short breaks available on selected dates in January and March
- Prices based on full occupancy
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.