A fine example of what Davos has to offer, Tivoli Lodge is up there with the best chalet in the alps. The grand architecture, comfortable furnishings and exciting details (such as the swimming pool and the children’s play area) are what we think makes Tivoli Lodge THE place to stay.
Tivoli Lodge is a fabulous, privately owned and operated luxury ski chalet located in Davos, a popular resort in Switzerland.
Positioned just above the resort, and set on a private road, the chalet is one of the most exclusive mountain retreats on our portfolio. This is an intensely secluded and discreet location, yet it has "ski-in/ski-out" access and is only a two minute chauffeured drive from the centre of the village. From the south-facing windows, gaze out across the valley towards the highest peaks of the Engadine.
Tivoli′s traditional exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior of over 700 m2 of living space. The lodge sleeps up to twelve guests with two further single beds if required, including two master bedroom suites, four further twin/double bedroom suites and a children's bunk room sleeping up to three children.
The property features a majestic dining room overlooking the Davos valley, making it a great entertaining space for your evening meals and drinks. There's also a library and study / media room for those looking for some peace and quiet.
Tivoli Lodge also boasts a spa complex housing an indoor pool with a jet stream, massage waterfall and air-jet massage together with a sauna, which is ideal for some post-ski relaxation. For any young guests, this luxury ski chalet also offers an incredible indoor multi-storey soft play room (complete with ice castle!), plus there's a fully equipped home cinema for all ages to enjoy.
Contact the team to book your stay at this fantastic property and start planning your luxury ski holiday to Davos today!
- 700 sqm
- "Ski-in/ski-out" access (black run)
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Air-jet massage Jacuzzi
- Relaxation room
- Sauna and stone steam room
- Private garden
- Extensive wine cellar
- Children's playroom
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private cinema
- Garage parking
- 1 x Master super-king bedroom with dressing room, private balcony and en suite bathroom
- 4 x Twin/Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite bathroom and private balcony
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 3+) with en suite bathroom and private balcony
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chef
- Sous chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out (black run)
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute chauffeured drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 1h 15m / 65km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 160km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Perrier-Jouet Champagne served free of charge at any time of day
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper every day
- Canapés on 5 nights
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Carefully selected house wines
- Unlimited open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (08:00 - 23:00) resort only
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Short breaks available on selected dates in January and March
- Prices based on full occupancy
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.