We are very excited about the Annapurna, a top class chalet with excellent facilities at an affordable price in a family resort.
Chalet Annapurna, extends to 450m2 spread over five stunning floors. The chalet features old wood throughout and is full of light with large panoramic windows to take advantage of the spectacular views. Great care has been taken to create a warm and cosy ambiance utilising finishes and furnishings from around the world. Its modern contemporary style with the highest quality natural fabrics is counterbalanced by the symmetry of the furniture to enhance the feeling of warmth and luxury.
The living area on the top floor features very high ceilings and huge bright windows which almost seem to bring you into the heart of the mountains. The spaciousness of the living area will fulfill the needs for conviviality of the most demanding guests. It opens on to a terrace, ideally set on the Southern side of the chalet featuring a barbecue and a large table for 10 guests. A cosy TV room with cable TV, completes the top floor. Below there are seven twin/double en suite bedrooms spread over three floors with balconies.
The Chalet features a sauna for 6 people, and outdoor Jacuzzi for up to ten people. A perfect way to soothe tired muscles after a hard days skiing whilst the sun sets behind the Dom.
- "Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- TV Snug
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Chauffeured electric taxi
- 2 x Super-king bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 3 x King/twin double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Manager lives in
- Distance to piste: Ski out
- Distance to lifts: Five minutes by electric taxi
- Distance to resort centre: 12 minute walk / four minutes by electric taxi
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 75km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 230km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 30m / 250km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- One staff night off per week
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured electric taxi (8am - 11pm) Resort only
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.