A beautiful luxury home in the heart of St Moritz with modern twists and contemporary features. With the shops just a stones throw away its quite hard to resist!
This wonderful chalet is located in the heart of St.Moritz, next to the Badrutts Palace Hotel and and within 100m of the main shopping street. Ski slopes, restaurants and clubs are all within walking distance. The nearest private jet airport is Samedan, only 10 minutes by car.
The large open plan living and dining space includes a large professional kitchen, with a six seater bar, as well as, a dining room table for 18 people. This spacious area is well equipped with comfortable sofas, board games, integrated digital TV, DVD and music system and an expansive library of books and magazines, including the complete ”Taschen Special Edition“.
Chesa Lumpaz is built on five floors connected by stairs as well as an elevator. It has four large double bedrooms, each with en-suite bath/shower rooms, as well as a sofa, walk-in wardrobe and personal safe. Adjacent to the two double bedrooms on level 2, is a safe children’s master bedroom, including a large double bed (or twin beds), bath, shower, PSP3, as well as, a separate smaller bedroom for a nanny, including a single bed, TV and basic shower en suite.
The large private wellness area includes a gym and fitness center, Jacuzzi hot tub, steam room, sauna and temperature controlled massage room. The ski room offers boot, helmet and cloth heaters.
Beautiful, sumptuous and ideal! None of us want to go home.
- Centrally Located
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Study area
- Garage Parking
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double children's bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Single bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to lifts: Five minutes walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The cost of food and drink is payable in resort at cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Val d'Isère, France
Chalet Marco Polo
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.