This lovely family chalet sits in a great location, set back from any busy roads, yet just a short drive from the action. The high standard of service will mean you wont have to lift a finger.
A stunning chalet that has been beautifully designed with a wonderful consideration for local architecture and authentic alpine inspired furnishings. This unique property is beautiful and sumptuous and has majestic views of the Combin mountain range. Spread over three floors, there is a south facing terrace or balcony on every floor, meaning the chalet is full of natural light.
You enter the chalet into the main living floor, dedicated to the open plan living and dining room and kitchen. Traditional aged wood, stylish furnishings and subtle lighting creates a wonderful ambiance in the living and dining area. A large open fireplace and comfy sofas complete the room. Floor to ceiling, French windows open out onto the spacious balcony where you can sit and gaze upon the snow-covered mountains in the distance.
The top floor is home to the wonderful master bedroom which has it’s own private balcony and seating area. This room has a stylish and modern en suite bathroom and separate shower. Also on this floor is a bunk room and private shower room. The ground floor has two further double bedrooms which both have floor to ceiling windows which open out onto the terrace and garden. These bedrooms share a bathroom with shower. After a day on the slopes guests can unwind in the spacious TV room. For ultimate relaxation there is a wonderful hammam. A pretty window perfectly frames the picturesque view of the mountains. This floor is also home to the chic ski and boot room which has it’s own entrance from outside. There is plenty of storage for all your ski gear and equipment. There is one outdoor parking space with the chalet.
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Steam Room/Hammam
- South-Facing Balconies
- TV Room
- Private Laundry Facilities
- Private Ski Locker
- Heated Boot Warmers
- Outdoor Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with terrace access
- 1 x Private bathroom and separate shower
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with separate shower room
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 4 min. walk (Les Esserts) or 4 min. drive (Médran)
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. walk (Place Centrale) or 3 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 5,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.