A sumptuous chalet located high above Verbier offering stunning views over the town and across the valley. Service is excellent and everyone who stays in this stunning chalet can rest assure they will be looked after extremely well.
As luxury ski chalets go, Calima is near the top of them all. The pictures do not do the view from this chalet justice, its just plain spectacular. Perched near the top of Verbier, Chalet Calima is perfect for a small group or family that want a ski holiday in ultimate luxury.
Chalet Calima is spread across four floors, the second of which is the living area, with its central fireplace, large sofa's and picture windows offering a glimpse of that view. There is also dining space for up to eight and a galley kitchen, that can be shut off from the rest of the chalet should you wish.
The chalet's wellness area is the "pièce de résistance", with a simply incredible indoor swimming pool, with retractable floor ideal to allow small children to enjoy the water safely. Outside there is a hot tub on the south facing terrace, perfect for sundowners.
The bedrooms are finished with a modern look and to a top standard, are all en suite and two can be split into twin rooms.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Hot Tub
- South-Facing Terrace
- Cinema Room
- Private Laundry Facilities
- Private Ski Locker
- 1 x Twin / double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 5 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 25,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.