The sun-drenched terrace with outdoor pool and hot tub has a real wow factor.
Chalet Foulon is a luxury four bedroom ski chalet located in the quaint Verbier Village. This beautiful, newly built ski residence is nestled amongst traditional farmhouses, that occupy the edge of a stunning sun-drenched plateau. The chalet benefits from truly amazing views, stretching across the valley and the property's terrace with outdoor pool and hot tub is a real highlight for guests looking to unwind and immerse themselves in the mountain scenery.
As you enter Chalet Foulon on the first floor, you are led from the elegant hallway to the spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. The soft neutral tones and natural wooden walls and ceilings create a calm and cosy environment. The floor to ceiling glass windows across one side of the room lets in lots of beautiful sunlight and reminds guests of their mesmerising mountain setting. There is a dining table that comfortably seats 10 guests and a characterful wood burning fireplace that is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a hot chocolate around after a day on the slopes.
Most of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor, which includes two en suite double bedrooms and a bunk room, ideally suited to the children of the party. The final bedroom is a master double bedroom located on the top floor of the residence. This room, in keeping with the elegant and graceful style of the property has a soft and natural palette with a striking, large window letting in the alpine views.
For the ultimate relaxation Chalet Foulon has a indoor / outdoor swimming pool and spa area, a small gym and a cinema room.
- Indoor / outdoor pool
- TV room
- Wood burning fireplace
- 1 x Double master bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony access
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk bedroom (sleeps 4)
- Experienced chef
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 4 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first 2 days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Afternoon tea on 6 days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on 6 evenings
- 4 course dinner on 6 evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on 6 evenings
- Evening turn down service on 6 evenings
- Selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Petit Ours
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.