A superb ski-in/ski-out chalet with spacious living areas and an open fireplace. Certainly one to look at in Verbier.
The luxury ski chalet Mowgli is located in the well-known resort of Verbier. Set high up on the sunny side of the mountain, the chalet benefits from expansive views and a huge amount of natural light from its south-facing windows and balconies.
Chalet Mowgli is ski-in/ski-out (snow permitting) from Le Rouge piste and is just a five minute drive to the centre of town if you don't fancy a ski back from the restaurant at the end of the afternoon. The piste also leads to Le Rouge chairlift which will have you skiing in the sprawling Four Vallee's ski area in no time.
The main focal point of this luxury ski chalet is its huge windows in the living area, which contains comfortable sofas, all angled to take advantage of the incredible views. The dining area is home to a large solid oak table that is perfect for a family or group of friends to relax after a hard days skiing.
The outdoor spaces are just as welcoming as the indoor ones, the outdoor hot tub is good for four people, and a great way to enjoy a glass of champagne. Once the sun has gone down the terrace is also a great place to enjoy an evening watching the stars from the comfortable chairs with plenty of rugs and furs to go around.
Once your day is over you can retire to one of the five well laid out and presented bedrooms, which are all en suite and finished with comfortable beds, the master bedroom even features its own walk-in wardrobe.
Chalet Mowgli is the definition of a luxury ski chalet for medium sized groups looking for ski-in/ski-out accommodation in the high-end resort of Verbier. Verbier has everything you could want from a ski resort both on and off the mountain.
- 250 sqm
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access (Snow Permitting)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Open Fireplace
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master suite twin/double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Twin/double bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared bathroom
- Concierge Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 5,000 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.