Simply stunning. Norte is an incredibly elegant Chalet with a sophisticated style. The views over Verbier are to die for and there really has been no expense spared here. A really luxurious retreat coupled with a skiers paradise couldn′t be more perfect.
This stunning property is one of Verbier′s most outstanding properties. Sleeping a total of 10 adults and 6 children, the property occupies an enviable position in the heights of Verbier with unparalleled views of the village below and the surrounding mountains. From the exterior, the chalet has been traditionally designed with the use of old wood in keeping with the local architecture. The interior has been designed throughout by a leading London based interior designer.
The property is fitted throughout with the latest in sound and vision systems and has its own cinema room located on the Spa level. The property is set out over 5 floors, linked by stairs and a lift.
The master bedroom occupies the top floor (3rd floor) of the chalet. The bedroom has a bathroom with a separate shower and a walk-in wardrobe. This room also has access to its own private balcony.
The main entrance of the chalet takes you into the 2nd-floor hallway. The expansive living room has floor to ceiling windows and an impressive open stone fireplace. The living area opens onto an extensive wrap balcony. The dining room can be closed off from the living area. A separate kitchen is located off the dining room with its own entrance. A guest toilet is also located on this floor.
Downstairs on the 1st floor is located a further 5 bedrooms and a separate one-bedroom apartment. All the bedrooms and the apartment are en-suite and have access to a balcony or terrace.
The ground floor contains the Spa, wellness and cinema. The Spa and wellness consist of a large pool, hammam, sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi, 2 massage rooms, bar and wet lounge area. The large cinema room a separate kitchen and 3 separate toilets are also located on this floor.
On the lower ground floor is located the wine cellar with windows onto the pool, the ski and boot room and then access to the private garage with parking spaces for 5 vehicles.
- 1000 sqm
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- 2 x Massage Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Private Cinema
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with e -suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- 1 x 1 Bedroom apartment (sleeps 2) with shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Two Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Four minute drive to Carrefour
- Distance to lifts: Seven minute drive to the Medran
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper on six nights
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Dedicated chauffeur and vehicle from 08:00 - 01:00 (1 x 7 seater vehicle)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Indoor Swimming Pool (11m)
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A 35,000 CHF security deposit is required on payment of final balance
- A 25,000 CHF service deposit is required on payment of final balance
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.