This a totally unique and beautifully finished chalet. If you are looking for somewhere with a 'wow factor', yet is completely charming and homely then this property will be right up your street.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Sitting proudly in the heights of Verbier, one of the world’s most exclusive ski resorts is Chalet Orsini. This extraordinary private home sleeps 13 people in five bedrooms, spread over five floors. A treasure trove of unique antiques and alpine inspired artefacts the chalet is also home to an impressive art collection which sits perfectly amongst the warm, natural materials and traditional woods creating an iconic alpine ambiance throughout.
Luxury is at the heart of Chalet Orsini. Facilities include, a private spa with hammam, outdoor hot tub, relaxation area and massage/treatment room. For those who want to be entertained the chalet also is home to a private cinema and games room with pool table.
You enter the property through the underground garage ensuring maximum privacy. The ground floor is home to the ski room with heated boot warmers, a guest w.c. and there is plenty of storage for ski clothes and equipment. A lift runs throughout the property, enabling easy access to all of the entertaining spaces, the private spa and sleeping areas.
It is on the first floor where you can truly experience the luxury Verbier chalet life has to offer. The private spa area has a massage and treatment room, large hammam, shower, guest w.c. and outdoor hot tub. There is a further cedar wood hot tub occupying the terrace on the second floor. Adjacent to the spa is a games room with a TV snug and pool table.
The main sleeping area is on the second floor. There is a wonderful double bedroom with en suite shower room. Floor to ceiling sliding doors open out onto the spacious terrace. Perched on the edge with unparalleled views of the village below and the Mont Blanc massif in the distance is the cedar wood hot tub. Enjoy a glass of champagne as the sun goes down whilst watching the twinkling lights of Verbier in the distance. Also on this floor is a further double bedroom with terrace and en-suite bathroom, a quad bunk room with en-suite shower room and a triple bunk room (sleeping 3) also with an en-suite shower room. The impressive private cinema is also located on the second floor where the whole family can settle down to watch the latest movie or TV series in the comfort of their own home.
Moving upstairs you will find the extensive living and entertainment areas. The grand sitting room is luxurious and sophisticated. A large open fire place is the main feature of the room and guests can sink into the sumptuous sofas or relax with a glass of champagne on the terrace overlooking the majestic mountains in the distance. The beautiful farmhouse inspired kitchen overlooks the dining area which comfortably sits 14, and features a grand open fire and authentic rotisserie oven.
Through the open plan kitchen you will find the closed off pantry and staff area ensuring guests benefit from maximum privacy when required.
A dedicated staircase from the third floor leads to the office and vast master bedroom. Warm and welcoming, stylish seating surrounds the open fire, whilst natural light floods through the sliding doors. Opening out onto a private balcony deck chair style seating allows to you gaze over the memorizing mountains the distance or watch the skiers at the end of the day gliding down the main piste back into resort. An en-suite bathroom offers a contemporary finish whilst wood beams maintain the alpine theme which runs throughout the chalet.
Chalet Orsini offers luxury even the most discerning client could wish for.
The chalet is normally provided with a 24 hour 4x4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Cinema room
- TV / Games room
- Pool / Snooker table
- Wine cave
- Boot room
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 3) with private shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver Service
- Distance to lifts: Medran - seven minute drive. Savoleyre - two minute drive.
- Distance to resort centre: Place Centrale - five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 25,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.