Just a 3 minute walk away from the centre of Verbier and the Medran lift, Chalet Skyview is the perfect base for those looking for their next luxury ski holiday to Verbier.
Located just a three minute walk from the Medran ski lift and the resort centre, Chalet Skyview makes the perfect base for groups of friends and families looking for a fantastic luxury ski holiday to Verbier. Made up of two stunning apartments (Chalet Skye and Chalet Sophia), Chalet Skyview comfortably sleeps up to 18 guests across eight en suite bedrooms, four of which have large balconies with beautiful mountain views. Chalet Skyview also boasts three spacious lounge areas with open fires; all the living areas are open plan which make them perfect for socialising with your friends or family after a long day of skiing.
The lower floor of Chalet Skye comprises of three en suite bedrooms, two living areas and a large dining area which opens up onto a south west facing balcony with views of the mountains. Upstairs you'll find two large en suite bedrooms with access to a second balcony, the perfect place to relax and unwind with a drink in hand as you marvel at the surrounding Petit Combin Mountain range.
Neighbouring Chalet Sophia has three en suite bedrooms which all share a north facing balcony, ideal for waking up to in the mornings. The chalet also has a mezzanine level complete with a bedroom/play room or snug room which sleeps an additional two guests.
When taking both properties together, guests staying at Chalet Skyview can all dine as a group for breakfasts, dinners, afternoon tea or post-ski drinks and make the most of the space that this luxurious property has to offer.
- Huge open-plan living areas
- Open fires
- 2 indoor parking spaces
- Ski and boot storage
- iPod docking station
- South-facing balconies with mountain views
- 4 x Double rooms with en suite facilities and private balcony
- 1 x Twin/double room with en suite facilities and private balcony
- 3 x Twin/double rooms with en suite facilities
- 1 x Mezzanine twin with private facilities
- Chalet host
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- A personal chef and host in your chalet
- Pre dinner drinks on your first and last evening
- Canapes on 5 nights
- Gourmet 3-course dinner on 5 nights
- Carefully selected wines, paired with your evening meals
- Breakfast 7 days a week (continental on 2 days)
- Afternoon tea served 5 days a week
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of 10% of the holiday cost will be taken 12 weeks prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.