Verbier is a fun resort and this is where you can enjoy the best of both worlds. With the bonus of a swimming pool there is fun for children (and of course adults) off the slopes
Fontanet is a luxurious duplex apartment proudly positioned in the heart of Verbier. Sleeping 13 people in six bedrooms, the apartment is spread over the first and second floors of the prestigious Sagittiare building on Chemin des Vernes.
Ideally located just a five minute walk from the Medran lift and a two minute walk from the centre of town, guests could not wish for a more desirable location.
The elegant living and dining areas occupy the second floor of the apartment. Traditional alpine materials are sensitively combined with contemporary sophisticated design creating a wonderful atmosphere to relax and entertain after skiing. By day sunlight floods in through the floor to ceiling sliding doors and the views of the surrounding snow covered peaks are simply breath taking. By night, sink into the sumptuous sofas in front of the roaring fire and enjoy a glass of champagne before dinner. Beautiful chandeliers sit over the grand dining table which can easily sit 14 people.
The large kitchen overlooks the billiard room which can be closed off from the main living area to create maximum privacy for guests. There is also a cosy TV snug adorned with rugs and cushions and a guest toilet adjacent to the billiard room. Fontanet has all the latest technology equipment including plasma TV’s, Nintendo Wii a networked DVD library, Sky TV and central music system.
The sleeping floor occupies the first floor of the apartment. All of the bedrooms have contemporary en-suite facilities and have been designed to ensure maximum comfort. There are four superking/twin bedrooms, a double bedroom and a bunk room sleeping 3 which is suitable for children or adults. Four of the bedrooms have sliding doors which open out onto the wrap around balcony.
Be rest assured you will feel refreshed and relaxed after spending a week at Fontanet. The spa on the ground floor is one of a kind, luxurious and sleek; there is a swimming pool with massage jets, hammam, shower room, relaxation area and massage room. Overlooking the swimming pool is the gym and stretching area which has all the latest fitness equipment and technology.
There are two indoor parking spaces at the property. On the garage level there is a large ski room with heated boot warmers. A lift runs through the building, opening into each floor of the apartment.
The chalet is normally provided with a driver service when sold on a fully catered basis. The chalet can be sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
- 388 sqm
- Shared Indoor Swimming Pool
- Shared Steam Room / Hammam
- Shared Access to Massage Room
- Wood Fire
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- TV / Games Room
- Pool Table
- Garage Parking for 2 vehicles
- 4 x Super King / Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King-size double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Triple bunk room with en suite shower room
- Experienced Chef
- Shared driving service
- Distance to piste: Five minutes walk, three minutes chauffeured drive
- Distance to lifts: Five minutes walk, three minutes chauffeured drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- Champagne and canapés (six nights)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on 2 days (Mon & Tue)
- Shared driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 10,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.