No. 5 - Apt. 3
For anyone wanting to make the most of Verbier′s wonderful ski area, buzzing town centre and all whilst receiving excellent service in a beautiful apartment, look no further.
A very well appointed three bedroom apartment, conveniently located on the Route de Médran, within striking distance of the main Médran lift station and a stone’s throw from the Fer à Cheval.
The stunning No.5 complex of apartments has been built on the site of the old Garbos hotel. All the apartments in the building have been finished to the highest standards and share a spa facility featuring a Hammam and a sauna.
The apartment is located on the second floor of the complex and boasts a private balcony with fantastic views.
Ideal for families, the apartment sleeps six in three en suite bedrooms. These are a master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a second double bedroom with en suite bathroom, and a twin bedroom with en suite shower. There is a further guest toilet.
The bright open plan living and dining area with wood burner is beautifully furnished. The dining table comfortably seats eight. The well-equipped kitchen opens onto the dining area.
Clients have the use of a ski locker in the shared ski room.
One underground parking space is available at the property.
- Shared spa (steam room & sauna)
- Wood burning stove
- Ski locker
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master Double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin with en suite shower room
- Distance to lifts: Two minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: One minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 3,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
- This chalet is also available on a self-catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.