No. 5 Penthouse
A beautifully presented and extremely stylish penthouse apartment in a chic and popular resort. For anyone who is a keen skier, or enjoys easy access to the shops and resort life by foot this is the perfect property for you.
A very well appointed four bedroom penthouse apartment, conveniently located on the Route de Médran, within striking distance of the main Médran lift station. The stunning No.5 complex of apartments has been built on the site of the old Garbos hotel. This penthouse has been finished to the highest standard and has access to the shared spa facility featuring a Hammam, sauna, and a gym located on the lower ground floor.
The apartment is located on the third floor of the building, where its elevated position affords it stunning views, best enjoyed from the outdoor hot tub. Access the apartment by lift and enter into the impressive open plan living and dining area which is perfect for entertaining. This is overlooked by the well-equipped open plan kitchen. The living area has a real fire and sliding doors which lead onto the extensive balcony. The master en suite bedroom is accessed from the living area. This is a wonderful room, complete with a roll-top bath, spectacular views, and a fireplace.
The apartment has a further two twin/double bedrooms and a children’s bunkroom. One of these rooms has an en suite shower room while the other two bedrooms share a shower room. The children’s room has a mezzanine floor where a television area is set out. In addition, the apartment has a guest toilet and private laundry facilities. You have the use of a ski locker in the shared ski room.
One underground parking space is available at the property. The apartment is sold on a self-catered basis.
- 200 sqm
- Outdoor hot tub
- Shared spa (steam room & sauna)
- Wood burning stove
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared shower room
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 4,000 security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.