A stunning and chic apartment. The breath taking views are framed by huge windows in the living room which bathe the chalet in natural light.
Chalet Sherwood is a gorgeous penthouse apartment with five bedrooms and designer interiors. Tucked away close to the Les Moulins nursery slope, Sherwood is ideal for families or those wanting a quiet location, whilst still only a few minutes from the centre of Verbier.
The chalet’s elevated position allows for breathtaking views across the valley which can be enjoyed from the master bedrooms, the spacious living area or extensive terraces.
The impressive open-plan living and dining area is the height of alpine chic. Beautiful fabrics and sumptuous sofas surround the large stone fireplace and hidden flat-screen TV, the perfect place to relax after a hard day on the slopes. The well-equipped kitchen overlooks the large dining area which can comfortably seat ten people.
Floor-to-ceiling French windows open out onto a spacious terrace filled with stylish outdoor furniture. Also situated on this floor are three bedrooms; a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room with access to a terrace, plus a twin bedroom and a bunk room, sharing a family shower room. There is also a separate WC.
Finished to the highest specification, the two large master bedrooms are located upstairs. Both have large en suite bathrooms and French windows opening out to their own private terraces. The downstairs TV room (independent to the property, but private to guests) is great for kids, or can be used as a yoga room with separate shower room. The private ski room can be accessed by lift and has boot warmers for 10 people.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Open fireplace
- Ski locker with boot warmer
- TV room (independent to the property, but private to guests)
- South facing balconies
- 2 Indoor parking spaces
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 2 x Super-king bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite shower
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared shower room
- 24 hour driver service
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive (Medran) / 3 minute drive (Savoleyres)
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome hamper
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Midweek towel change
- Bamford bath and beauty products
- 24 hour resort driver service
- Use of wireless internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- The exclusive use price is based on 8 x guests, additional beds are charged at CHF 750 per person
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 2 weeks prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.