A fantastic opportunity in this beautiful resort to not only be looked after extremely well off the piste - but also on it!
Chalet Ulysse is one of only a handful of free-standing chalets in Zermatt, depending on conditions you can ski to within 200m of the door and it is conveniently situated next to the free ski bus stop, adjacent to a children's play area and a shop in Winklematten. It takes five minutes to walk to the Klein Matterhorn ski lift and twelve minutes to the centre of the village where the main bars and restaurants are located. Offering stunning uninterrupted views of the Matterhorn and the surrounding mountains. Built in a typical Alpine style and clad in weathered wood, Chalet Ulysse combines contemporary with classical Swiss architecture.
The chalet is set out over three floors and are six well appointed bedrooms, four bath and shower rooms and two spacious living rooms, one of which has an inviting fire place. Whilst the ground floor has its own outside entrance, breakfast and dinner is served to guests in the intimate dining area next to the large open-plan kitchen on the first floor.
The lower ground floor has a ski room, laundry and wellness area. There is a pine wood sauna, rainfall shower, WC and relaxation area with flat-screen TV. A range of massage and beauty treatments can be booked as an extra.
- Spacious relaxation area
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing balcony
- Qualified mountain guide
- Free public parking
- 2 x Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 4 x Austrian twin with shared bathroom
Austrian twin (= two full size single mattresses on a double bed frame that cannot be split)
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 3 minute walk - Moos yellow run
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk to Klein Matterhorn
- Distance to resort centre: 12 minute walk
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 4 nights (6 nights on high season weeks)
- 3 staff nights off per week (1 night off in high season weeks)
- Beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Return taxi transfers between Zermatt station and the chalet
- Tourist Tax
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Dinner on six nights for 24 & 31 Dec, 11 & 18 Feb and 25 March & 1 April
- Upgrade from 4 to 6 evenings fine dining - add 10% to the prices above
- Bed and breakfast - deduct 20% from the price
- On staff nights off afternoon tea will be cleared away
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.