This classic alpine chalet is beautiful, comfortable and in an ideal location in one of the worlds best resorts. With super service ‘to boot’, you will need or want for nothing.
Zermatt offers some excellent accommodation, the vast majority in apartments and hotels. Chalet Zen, however, is the most fabulous private home, and is one of only a handful available to rent in this world-class resort. Just 100m from the main lift up to Schwarzsee and Klein Matterhorn with direct access to the Furi Riffelberg connection. Chalet Zen is easily reached by skis at the end of the day, often after a drink or spot of tea at Zum See on the way down. It is also only a short stroll to the centre of town, making the chalet perfectly located for both skiers and non-skiers alike.
The chalet offers all the amenities of modern day living yet has retained its traditional feel of a home from home. Indeed, Chalet Zen is all about old-school luxury with antique furniture, rugs and paintings, giving it a wonderfully established feel. Each of the four bedrooms features its own en suite marble bathroom, three with balconies looking up to the mighty Matterhorn. There is also a bunk room as part of a family suite should your party be larger than eight guests. Finish the day by relaxing in style in the outdoor hot tub
Should you have another family who wish to join your group - Penthouse Zen is available at an additional cost for up to an additional six guests. The penthouse is located just 10 metres from the main Chalet Zen where it is possible for guests to dine together.
With perfect snow conditions in our favourite resort and a beautiful chalet we can ski back to - we are very happy customers.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Wood Fire
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 1 x King size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Super king size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Super king size bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Children's bunk beds if required with a shared bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Qualified Chef
- Distance to lifts: 100m
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute walk
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Zermatt is a car free resort, the chalet will happily book electric taxis for you on request.
- People using the bunk beds are charged at CHF 1,000 per person, per week.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
The Zermatt Lodge
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.