Heinz Julen Loft
We love the super slick contemporary design at Heinz Julen Loft. The floor to ceiling windows are fantastic, you certainly know you are in the mountains from the comfort of the sofa.
Heinz Julen Loft is a large 300 sqm Manhattan style loft within a wooden Alpine chalet in the Swiss Alps, only a three minute walk to the car free village centre of Zermatt. This uber cool property was the private home of local star designer Heinz Julen, where he hosted many rock-star parties and we can see why!
The open plan living and dining space is truly epic with gigantic floor to ceiling windows all the way around the room letting in vast amounts of light and wonderful views - so creating a feeling of bringing the nature inside. There is a striking, suspended and illuminated table in the dining area that can be raised or lowered depending on if you would like a coffee table or a dining table, or indeed none at all.
The living space has a baby grand Steinway piano, a fireplace set into the window and lots of unique pieces of artwork.
Heinz Julen Loft accommodates six people in three bedrooms. Two of the double bedrooms (Austrian twin) are located in the main living area with en suite facilities and the master bedroom is on the top floor, which is reached through a stairwell behind the breakfast table. The master bedroom has a king size bed and a private jacuzzi bath. The property also has access to its own private sauna and cross country exercise machine on the top floor.
- Indoor Jacuzzi hot tub
- Steinway Grand Piano
- Cross-country exercise machine
- 2 x Double bedroom (Austrian twin) with en suite facilities
- 1 x Master double bedroom with king sized bed and en suite bathroom
- Resort concierge
- Experienced host
- Experienced chef
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea (continental breakfast on staff day off)
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Children's supper
- Gourmet 4 course dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week linen change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Tourist tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- À la carte wine package available at additional cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.