The Fire Apartment
Looking for something cool, fashionable and that little bit special? With amazing views of the Matterhorn peak from your balcony, a modern and stylish interior, access to the hotels trendy spa and a great central location, this stunning penthouse suite certainly is hard to beat.
This beautiful penthouse suite can be found within a contemporary apartment complex in the heart of Zermatt.
The spacious apartment of 154 sqm is situated on the fourth floor, from which stunning, direct views of the Matterhorn peak can be sought. A large balcony gives guests the perfect spot to enjoy the view after a day enjoying the world-famous skiing Zermatt has to offer.
Four separate bedrooms and three bathrooms are all imaginatively decorated to mirror the theme of the element, fire. Nowhere is this more apparent than in the living room, where guests can enjoy the warmth of an open fireplace. A modern, fully equipped kitchen opens onto this living space.
Guests of this apartment have access to the complex′s 380 sqm wellness area which contains a indoor pool, sauna, steam bath, ice grotto, massage rooms, fitness centre and conservatory with sun loungers. The complex is also facilitated by a 24 hour reception service, on hand to help with reservations and any advice you should need over your stay.
- Shared spa (pool, steam room & sauna)
- Spacious relaxation area
- Massage room
- Billiard room
- Shared fitness complex
- Indoor climbing wall
- Ice room
- Games Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Private Garden
- Open Fireplace
- Heated Boot Room
- 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Reception / Concierge
- Cleaning team
- Distance to piste: Four minute walk
- Distance to lifts: Four minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
chalet rental price, includes breakfast
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Breakfast delivery
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Newspapers on request
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Please note that flexible dates are available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.