Villa Venada at Paepcke Park
One of our favourite private homes in resort, Villa Venada is luxurious and well designed. The location is also ideal, it is just moments away from all the action downtown Aspen has to offer. It offers all-round superb value for money.
Villa Venada is one of the finest private homes in Aspen. Beautifully decorated with designer decor, contemporary and traditional mountain furnishings. No expense has been spared on the finishing touches throughout. Ideally located next to the historic Paepcke Park, on the skier shuttle route and just two blocks from the commercial core, Villa Venada makes for a luxurious and convenient stay in one of the World's most renowned ski towns.
With six bedrooms, all of which have their own en-suite bathrooms and luxury amenities, the home is perfect for a large family or group with plenty to keep all entertained. The vaulted living space on the top level of the home offers views of Aspen Mountain. There is a media room with large flat screen television, X-Box, sectional seating, gas fireplace, a games cabinet and foosball table. The adjacent wet bar features an ample wine room. A dedicated office is available for guests with a fully wired audio/visual/internet system.
To complete this ski home, outdoors you will find a covered 'den' with seating, fireplace and hot tub.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wet Bar
- Games Room with foosball and video games
- Gas Fireplace
- Towels, Bath & Beauty products
- Media Room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Terrace and Furniture
- Heated Garage Parking
- 1 x Master King Suite with sitting area and gas fireplace, and en-suite with double vanity, bubble tub and steam shower
- 1 x Guest Master King Suite with sitting area and gas fireplace, and en-suite with double vanity and steam shower
- 1 x Guest Queen Bedroom queen bed with en-suite tub/shower combination
- 1 x Guest King Bedroom King bed with en-suite shower room
- 1 x Guest King Bedroom King bed with en-suite tub/shower combination
- 1 x Bunk Room with two sets of bunk beds with twin trundle beds, and en-suite shower room
- Distance to piste: 10 minute walk or 2 minute shuttle to Aspen Mountain
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk or 2 minute shuttle to Aspen Mountain
- Distance to resort centre: Less than a 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping, excluded on holiday days (Christmas, New Year, Easter)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.